Monday, June 15, 2009

Donny and Maria - Chino Wedding Photography

I had the pleasure of shooting a beautiful wedding last weekend for an amazing couple. Seriously, they are so amazing that I don't think there was a dry eye in the whole place during the wedding party toasts!  Donny and Maria are truly some of the nicest people and had a really fun wedding party too!  Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

I started off the day at Donny's house with the guys.


We got off to a late start but the guys were ready to get their GQ poses on!

Then I met up with Maria at Blondie's where she was getting her hair and makeup done.







I loved the reaction the junior bridesmaid had when the "party bus" pulled up!

Full of emotion...love it!

The way that they look at eachother just oozes LOVE!







View the slideshow here and leave Donny and Maria some comment love too!  Thanks for stopping by!

Raquel

No comments:


Followers