Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cousins

I got to spend today with some of my fave people--my sister and my cousins. We decided to have some fun and have a little photo shoot like we used to do when we were younger! I think it's every girl's fantasy to get dressed up and be a model for a day! We had so much fun. I love these girls!

Here is my cousin Cherie. I am so glad she moved to Tulare not too long ago so I have someone to hang out with. She is getting married this fall to my husband Jason's cousin and they are an amazing couple.



This is my little sister Melissa. She is one of my bestest friends. I can always count on her to tell it like it is but she also has the biggest heart. I love you and miss you sooooo much!



This is my cousin Denise. She attends SFSU and I couldn't be prouder to call her my cousin. She is a beautiful person inside and out. Things just aren't the same without Denise around!




I even got to get on the other side of the lense for a couple shots too!


I think I am so lucky to have such wonderful girlfriends in my life and am so glad we had some fun taking these pictures that we'll have to look at when we're all growing old together! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Tara Jacob said...

I'm a friend of Melissa's and saw these pics on Facebook... They are absolutely incredible! You are very talented... I would love to have you take some shots for me sometime!

Megan Welker said...

ok seriously, this very last one looks like it could be a sisterhood of the traveling pants poster :) i love it!! oh, and i totally mean that in a good way :)


Followers