Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Adriano: Almost 1 Year old!

I can't believe it's almost been a year since Adriano was born! This time last year I was not so patiently awaiting his arrival. Being a mom has been such a life changing experience and I love it more than anything! It's so amazing how quickly they learn and grow. He has taught me patience I didn't know I had and the true meaning of unconditional love! Even when I'm up at all hours of the night with him it's so worth it.

My sister came to surprise me with a visit last week so we took Adriano out for his photo shoot! His birthday party theme will be a Rockstar theme so we took the pictures to go along with the theme. Enjoy my baby boy!






2 comments:

christen said...

He is so freaken cute:) Love the pics!!!

Shaun and Anna said...

Oh my Raquel, he is sooo adorable! I can't believe it has already been 1 year.


Followers