Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Other Side of the Camera



I've been working on a new website that I am so excited to get up and running and I needed some shots of myself to use. This weekend I got to spend a day out shooting with Megan Welker. It was our first time meeting and we totally hit it off. Megan was so much fun to work with and has such a bright future ahead of her! I can't wait to see what she captured!

Here is a sneak peek from our shoot:
And here is a shot I got of Megan shooting (love her rain boots!):

A couple of weeks ago I received a phone call from The Knot magazine and was told that I was chosen as one of the top ten wedding photographers in the Central Valley. I was both shocked and honored! I heard today that the magazine is out so I am definitely going to run out and get one first thing tomorrow! I'll post pics!

PS - Today is my little sister's 25th birthday!!! Happy Birthday Melissa! Love ya tons!

Back to editing...

No comments:


Followers