Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blogs, blogs, blogs

I could seriously sit and browse beautiful blogs all day long! So I thought I'd share a couple of the blogs that I frequent regularly. Be prepared to waste valuable time sitting in front of your computer...

Wedding related sites:
Green Wedding Shoes
This site is a must-read if you are currently planning a wedding.  There are so many great ideas for save-the-dates, engagement shoots and wedding details.  I especially love the vintage inspired posts.  If you are looking for ideas to make your wedding modern and different, definitely take a look at this site!


Kiss the Groom
Elizabeth Messina takes the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen.  I seriously want to jump into her photos.  She can take something so simple and make it look amazing.  There's just a realness (is that a word?) to her photos that I am in love with.  She has some awesome giveaways on her blog right now too so be sure to check it out and leave a comment to enter the contests!

Lifestyle sites:
Style Your Life
This site is great for fashion advice.  She puts together outfits from top to bottom including accessories and includes the links where you can purchase them.  Always reasonably priced stuff, functional and totally cute.

Lunden gives great tips on fitness and eating right.  On top of that, she is motivational, gives some healthy recipes to try and is so willing to answer any questions you might have about working out and being healthy!

Happy blogging!
<3 Raquel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out!!
Jennifer


Followers