Friday, September 3, 2010

Kelly + Ben: A Colton, Washington Country Wedding

It's been too long since I've posted on the blog! I've got lots of weddings and engagement sessions to post so stay tuned!

Kelly has been one of my best friends for about 15 years now (wow, that makes me feel old).  We met at church youth group sniffing permanent markers and trying to figure out how to throw a summer barbeque at my parent's house with out having to invite some of the stinky boys. 

I was so honored when she asked if I would photograph her wedding.  As a wedding photographer, I get to be involved in every part of the bride's day and capture all of the behind the scenes and intimate moments. 

Thank you Kelly, I love you like a sister.  And Ben, well I guess you're alright...even though you took my Kelly all the way to Alaska.  We do share the same birthdate so it's obvious why Kelly picked you :)

Kelly and Ben got married in Colton, WA at Red Barn Farms. The location was so perfect! Rolling green hills, a beautiful blue sky and big red barn!




The barn is surrounded by wheat fields and a lavender field, so they incorporated those into the wedding details.




Kelly and Ben chose to see eachother before the ceremony which I love!  It's such a special intimate moment and totally helps settle the nerves throughout the day.








Here's a shot of me with my two best friends...love these girls!

To view a slideshow and see more images from Kelly and Ben's wedding please click here.

Email me at raquel@raquelleal.com for more information on wedding photography!

No comments:


Followers